crap, no axe with mine Jor.
Spore, and they're nicely packaged great figs too. better find some money!
Crap... those are coming out now? Man, I just spent my toy stash. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
crap, no axe with mine Jor.
Spore, and they're nicely packaged great figs too. better find some money!
hey chase did ya get the monkey too or just the 3 hellboys?
Cool, thanks Jor [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think I'll wait a little longer before picking an extra one up then...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep the monkey too. very cool.Originally posted by Mr. Yac:
hey chase did ya get the monkey too or just the 3 hellboys?
and Jor will the legs break off of ******* Johnson like they did on the exclusive? (by the way, almost impossible to glue back on properly)?
AND WHY CANT WE SAY *******!?!?! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Chaserfan ]</font>
Chase, i just completely covered the inside of the joint with superglue and it's help pretty well.
And no, it shouldn't happen with the regular lojo... it was a case of brittle plastic on the ghost of lojo figs...
well that sure is pretty damn weird that lob-ster is censored...anyway i'd say he's my least favorite in the line, having never read the comic i was very upset to learn that he was infact a man and not just a crustacion named johnson [img]tongue.gif[/img]
after about a million attempts, I think I have them on there. I'm afraid to touch it though as he might shed them again. looks perfect though. cant even tell he has leg problems. JUST DONT TOUCH!!!!!!!
holy shit Im so gonna be broker than...even broke, like a super-mega-broke version of broke or something [img]eek.gif[/img]
fuck.
damn you, mezcoes!!!1!!1
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can't be broker if you don't have any money if the first place, dummy.Originally posted by Toymank:
holy shit Im so gonna be broker than...even broke, like a super-mega-broke version of broke or something [img]eek.gif[/img]
fuck.
damn you, mezcoes!!!1!!1
Wait a tick...
*checks wallet*
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Bookmarks